March Madness is approaching. Have you filled in your brackets? Almost as important: have you filled up your fridge? With all this gaming to watch, you’ll need some great munchies for the sports crowd to enjoy March Madness together. What could be better than a freezer full of frozen pizzas in Brainerd, MN? With your kitchen properly stocked, you can enjoy the many advantages frozen pizzas have to offer (besides the delicious taste):
- Make watching the game easy: Sports fans don’t want to miss a second of the game. Eating can get in the way of this goal. Focusing on food at the wrong instant could make you miss a crucial play. No one wants that. Frozen pizza allows you to enjoy a great meal and keep your eye on the TV at the same time. Now that’s a great play!
- Don’t break the bank: Are you having a crowd over to watch the game? This can get expensive. The cost of feeding a large group of people can add up quickly. Drinks, munchies plus a meal can make a large total. Fortunately, your guests are sports fans, so they surely are pizza fans, too. Frozen pizzas provide affordable fare for your fans. Feed the group for a fraction of the cost of other meal options. This affordable meal will make everyone happy, including your wallet.
- Serve a healthy meal: Did you know pizza contains several essential nutrients for our diet? Calcium, protein, vitamin E, fiber, riboflavin, iron, zinc, vitamin B12, magnesium and other nutrients are found in frozen pizza. In fact, it is among the top four sources of fiber, protein and calcium in the American diet. And pizza contributes only 10 percent of sodium and saturated fat values recommended for teens. Pizza can fit into a healthy eating plan, and you can feel good about serving it to your family and guests. How many unhealthy potato chips they eat with the pizza is up to them.
- Create convenience: You want to socialize with your sports pals. You want to watch the game. You don’t want to spend all day cooking, or all evening cleaning up afterwards. Frozen pizza is the perfect solution. With virtually no preparation or cleanup required, it couldn’t be more convenient. Quick. Easy. Tasty. It’s everything a sports fan desires.
- Make everyone happy: Not many foods are as versatile as frozen pizza. It is usually hard to prepare something everyone enjoys, but it’s a pretty safe bet that you can find at least one topping each person likes. Other food options are riskier. Grab a variety of frozen pizzas, pop them in the oven before the game and you have the perfect crowd-pleasing meal.
Of course, not all frozen pizzas are equal. You want only the best for your March Madness crowd. To get a taste of the best frozen pizzas in Brainerd, MN, put Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza in your oven. Even if your team doesn’t make it to the next set of brackets, you’ll still enjoy a great slice.