If you’ve ever had a teen in the house, you know how important it is to stock up on groceries. If you’re going to have a group of teens around, you’d better grab a second shopping cart. Raging metabolisms make amazing appetites. With spring break approaching, you’d better be prepared. What’s a great solution? Stock up on frozen pizza in Brainerd, MN. When your teens or college students are home for the week, Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza will keep their appetites satisfied.
It’s a guaranteed win. This age group is known for their love of pizza. Why?
- Ease: While some adolescents are proficient in the kitchen, most don’t like to spend a lot of time working in there. They want a meal that won’t require a lot of labor. They have other things to do (although homework may or may not be at the top of their list). By keeping a few Giovanni’s Frozen Pizzas on hand, you will always have something they can prepare themselves, without bugging you to make something for them.
- No cleanup: Not only is the preparation easy, the cleanup is, too. Pizza is a finger food, meaning no utensils to mess with, and no bowls or other dishes to dirty. A paper plate will do—and maybe a napkin or two! Teens can enjoy a slice and toss their dishes in the trash. When you’re feeding a group of kids, this is especially nice. Piles of dirty dishes are never appealing.
- Cost: It’s simple. Frozen pizzas are affordable. With a group of teens trying to eat you out of house and home for a week, this is a great option. You’ll keep everyone well fed without breaking the bank. With pizza priced at college student-friendly rates, they may even offer to reimburse you, or buy their own to restock your supply (although you shouldn’t count on it). Just know you are saving money either way.
- Toppings: Everyone can find something they like with the variety offered by Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza. It is hard to find another food so versatile and crowd-pleasing. Throw a variety of frozen pizzas in the freezer and you are set, no matter who your teen invites over. You’ll keep everyone happy, at least in the food department. (Spring break drama is another story.)
- Leftovers: Cold pizza for breakfast is an adolescent tradition. Don’t let yours miss out. With frozen pizza, you not only provide a quick, easy, affordable dinner or snack, you create great leftovers for the next day. It’s an easy grab-and-go option if your high school or college student has a busy day planned, or an easy reheat to munch on while lounging around.
Some teens will fly off to Florida for spring break. If yours is taking the cheaper route of coming home for the week, be ready. Stock up on frozen pizza in Brainerd, MN. A supply of Giovanni’s tasty pies will keep your adolescents happy and well fed their entire vacation. But be forewarned—they might not want to leave again!