There are few things that satisfy a big appetite like pizza. Unfortunately, for so many businesses, making gourmet pizza in house isn’t an option. They don’t have the staff, the equipment or the time to make it happen. Luckily, Giovanni’s Frozen Pizzas are there to help out! Whether you are a bar looking for a new and exciting menu item, or a little league snack bar looking for something other than hot dogs, frozen pizzas just might be the thing you’re looking for.
Let’s take a look at six establishments and venues that could benefit from a little help from Giovanni’s wholesale frozen pizza:
- Hotels: Nothing satisfies the hunger of a traveling family like a fresh-out-of-the-oven pizza. Think about it—imagine driving all day to a new town only to find you are too tired to search for a restaurant your entire family can agree upon. Wouldn’t it be so much easier to just pick up the hotel phone to order a freshly baked pizza?
- Bars and pubs: Bars and pubs don’t always offer the best food. They might offer a version of fish and chips or a burger, but past that, they may fall short on bringing their patrons something really tasty. Keep the menu items you have already, but add a pizza option—and with our frozen pizzas, you won’t need to overhaul your kitchen to do it, either!
- Grocery stores: You may notice big warehouse customers both shopping and eating hot food purchases or samples, because people love to eat while they shop. So, consider the benefits to be had by serving delicious pizza at your store’s cafe or offering whole frozen pizzas in the freezer section to go. It won’t take long for your customers to make it part of their shopping routine.
- Casinos: Like bars and pubs, some casinos aren’t known for having the best food on their menus. While they might have a sit-down restaurant or offer a buffet, both options can be improved with the addition of gourmet pizza to the menu. Consider spicing it up with some fresh, hot slices of pizza!
- Schools: Kids can be picky, but pizza is something even the pickiest kids can get excited about. Consider adding pizza to the weekly lunch rotation—the students will be glad you did!
- Sporting snack bars: Almost every weekend, snack bars around the country open to serve families who have gathered to watch their kids’ games. The only problem for many snack bars is that they have been serving the same tired options for years. Imagine adding hot oven baked pizza to the menu—customers will love it, and the profits can be rolled back into new equipment for the kids. It’s a win-win!
If you want to add great tasting frozen specialty pizza to your restaurant menu or are ready to serve delicious pizza in your schools, look no further than Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza. Giovanni’s is an experienced premium pizza manufacturer and distributor with the best reach in wholesale frozen pizza in the entire country. Contact our pizza experts today!