Everyone loves a savory pizza for dinner, but who said that pepperoni and cheese were the only toppings you could enjoy on this popular dish? Try your hand at a unique recipe for dessert pizza that’s sure to be a hit at your next event. From breakfast pizza fusions to delicious seasonal concoctions, there are dozens of ways that you can enjoy a sweet pizza treat for dessert. Some of these include:
- Caramel apple dessert pizza: This dish combines multiple unique flavors to create a dessert that’s truly one of a kind. You can use a peanut butter cookie crust, caramel vanilla frosting and granny smith apples to create a dessert that’s a real crowd-pleaser.
- Cinnamon roll dessert pizza: For a dish that needs no explanation, try this delicious fusion of breakfast, dessert and pizza. Simply bake your cinnamon roll dough topped with a mixture of butter, cinnamon and brown sugar and finish it off with a drizzle of frosting.
- Oreo fudge brownie pizza: If you’re a fan of Oreo cookies, you’ll love Oreo fudge brownie pizza. You can make this sweet treat using a brownie crust with crushed Oreos topped with a creamy drizzle of fudge. For an extra appeal to your sweet tooth, add chocolate shavings!
- Pumpkin streusel dessert pizza: It might not be fall yet, but it’s never too early to get into the seasonal spirit. Pumpkin puree, which can be purchased year-round, is added to this classic-style dessert pizza that’s topped with streusel.
- Raspberry white chocolate dessert pizza: If you’re craving something fruity for dessert, why not try a recipe that incorporates fresh raspberries? In addition to flavorful and colorful raspberry puree, this recipe also calls for cream cheese and white chocolate, all baked in a tasty crust and topped with a delicious streusel.
- Peanut butter cup pizza: A hand-tossed pizza crust is the basis of this tasty and indulgent dish. Two types of chocolate, peanut butter cups, peanuts and a sweet and salty drizzle make this dessert the perfect homemade treat.
- S’mores pizza: Take the beloved campfire staple to the next level with a s’mores pizza. This dessert layers a graham cracker crust with a gooey chocolate center topped with browned marshmallows.
- Watermelon pizza: This healthy take on dessert pizza is the perfect option for your next summer get-together. Simply cut the watermelon into rounds and add your favorite fruits and sweet toppings. You can get creative with things like blueberries, granola, mint leaves and even coconut flakes. Cut your fresh pizza into slices and enjoy a refreshing snack.
Find the perfect pizza distributor
If you don’t consider yourself to be much of a culinary connoisseur, but you still want to enjoy a delicious slice of pizza, Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza, an outstanding pizza distributor, is here to help. Our selection of delicious pizzas includes traditional recipes as well as specialty options like breakfast pizza. If you’re interested in learning more about how you can partner with us as a distributor, simply give us a call today.