Ordering a pizza is an easy and delicious way to feed the whole family. But have you ever considered making a pie at home? It takes a little more work, but the end result is bound to be delicious. Follow this advice from a renowned pizza distributor about the best way to bake a tasty pizza dinner for you and your family:
- Roll the dough: Whether you make the dough yourself or buy premade dough at the store, you’ll have to roll it out. Be sure to roll it out nice and flat to ensure it cooks evenly. Your crust can literally make or break your pizza, so you don’t want to rush through this step! If you’re really looking to change it up, consider using a different type of dough, like pretzel dough, to give your pizza a unique flavor and texture.
- Choose your sauce: Next up, you’ll have to choose which kind of sauce will go on your pizza. There’s nothing wrong with sticking with a classic marinara sauce, but you may want to consider trying something new and choosing to use a pesto or white sauce. Folks who want to keep it on the lighter side may even try a simple olive oil and garlic sauce. Your local grocer is sure to have a wide variety of premade sauces on hand, so don’t be afraid to try out several different ones!
- Pick your toppings: The most fun part of baking a pizza is the fact that you can make it unique to suit your personal preferences. You can add as many types of cheese or meats as you want, and nobody will bat an eye. If you’re trying to keep it healthy, toss some veggies and mushrooms on there for flavors that can’t be beat. Take your time while you’re at the grocery store and pick out some fun toppings that’ll make your pizza memorable.
- Toss it in the oven: Many people dream of having a wood-fired oven in their home to cook pizzas. Luckily, you don’t need one to make delicious pies! A standard oven will do just fine when you choose to stay in and make your own pizza. When it comes to cooking a pizza, the hotter the oven, the better, but you want to be careful to not burn the crust or toppings while it’s cooking. Toss it in the oven at 450 degrees or so, and keep an eye on it. Once the cheese melts and turns to a medium-brown color, you know it’s time to serve!
- Slice and serve: Let the pizza cool for a bit after you take it out of the oven. Once it’s cooled down, grab your handy pizza cutter and slice it up. Make sure to keep the slices equally sized—you’d hate to make any of your friends jealous!
While these steps aren’t necessarily all that complicated, the easiest way to cook a delicious pizza is to throw a delicious Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza in the oven! You can trust that a frozen pizza from a reputable pizza distributor is made fresh with the highest quality ingredients to ensure complete customer satisfaction. What’s more, our frozen pizzas are ready in minutes, and you don’t have to pay for delivery!