Pizza may well be the perfect food. It includes a beautiful medley of textures and flavors that intermingle with each other with each and every bite. While it’s hard to make a bad pizza, making a truly great piece of pizza pie can prove difficult, even for the most experience bakers and chefs. Regardless of your skills in the kitchen, however, you can make a truly excellent pizza that will dazzle your taste buds and amaze your dinner guests.
If you don’t feel like cooking on your own, you can always count on a little help from Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza. As one of the most trusted providers of wholesale frozen pizzas in the Northern U.S., we are proud to provide a consistently delicious meal that our customers can always rely on.
Whether you’re cooking your own pizza pie or embellishing a frozen masterpiece, here are some helpful tips you can implement to improve your pizza game:
- Weigh your ingredients: Measuring your ingredients by volume often results in imprecise results that may work, but may also end up being either too dry or too moist. If you measure your ingredients with a scale, however, you can ensure that your ratio of flour to water is perfect. Additionally, you can ensure that you aren’t using too much or too little sauce.
- Use the right flour: If you’re making your own crust, you shouldn’t use all-purpose flour unless you absolutely have to. You should use bread flour, instead. Bread flour is more protein-rich, meaning that it is better at forming gluten chains during the kneading process. This will result in a better overall texture, and increased chewiness.
- Use high-quality toppings: When you are topping your pizza, you should only use fresh, high-caliber vegetables, fruits, cheeses and meats. The best wholesale frozen pizzas, including those from Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza, only ever use the very best topping ingredients available.
- Keep it hot: One of the main reasons that restaurant pizza consistently tastes better than homemade pizza is that commercial ovens are hotter than residential ovens. You should keep your oven as toasty warm as possible, and also place your pizza directly beneath the heating element. This will help your crust and cheese bubble and form a desirable texture.
- Use a baking steel or stone: Baking stones and baking steels provide more consistent heating for your pizza, meaning that the underside of the crust won’t be underdone. Baking steels, a more modern iteration of baking stones, offer increased conductivity and better results.
For more than two decades, Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza has been the most trusted frozen food brand in the region. We offer high-quality, delicious frozen meals that you can eat as-is or embellish with your own special flair. Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza is found in grocery stores and other food distributors throughout the Northern U.S. If you are looking for a high-quality, easy and tasty meal to enjoy, consider buying a Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza today. If you would like to learn about distribution opportunities for your store, contact us today!