One of the reasons why pizza is such a universally popular food is the fact that it’s incredibly customizable. You can select the types of crust, sauce, cheese and toppings that you love to create a taste that is perfect for you. However, in addition to the usual customization options for pizza, there are a few great pizza hacks that you might not be familiar with. Find out more about all of the best ways that you can take the flavor of your wholesale frozen pizza up a notch on your next pizza night:
- Go crazy with veggies: Who says that pizza can’t be healthy? You can pack nutrients and vitamins onto your pizza by adding chopped kale, green peppers or spinach. Leafy greens are packed with iron and fiber, and green peppers come with a dose of vitamin C. Veggie pizza is great if you’re trying to eat healthy or you are a vegetarian. Even kids are often willing to eat a couple servings of vegetables if they are served on a pizza.
- Add some Mexican flair: Tacos and pizza are a couple of the most popular foods in the world, so why not bring them together? Cook ground beef and corn kernels with taco seasoning in a pan and add it to your pizza before you put it in the oven. You can even sprinkle some Mexican shredded cheese on top to create an even more flavorful dish.
- Balance sweet and savory: Pizza is usually a savory dish, but there’s nothing wrong with adding a couple of sweet ingredients. Shred summer squash and chop some sweet onion to add to your pizza before you bake it. These ingredients will add the perfect level of sweetness to your pizza and make it truly irresistible.
- Bring on the heat: If you crave spicy food, you can kick up the heat by drizzling chili oil over your pizza after you pull it out of the oven. As an alternative, you can simply augment your pizza with your favorite kind of hot sauce.
- Take the flavor up a notch with herbs: Fresh, flavorful herbs can really elevate the flavor of your pizza. Chop up some Italian herbs like basil and oregano and sprinkle them over your pizza before you put it in the oven. You can also pack on some flavor by drizzling pesto on your pizza after it’s done cooking. Sundried tomatoes are another flavorful Italian ingredient that can perfectly complement the taste of a pizza.
At Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza, we love hearing about all of the great ways that our customers personize their pizzas. Since 1994, we have been proud to be a premier manufacturer and distributor of wholesale frozen pizza to a wide variety of customers. We emphasize the quality of our ingredients so you can always feel confident that you are getting the best pizza possible. In addition to our standard pizza options, we also make custom and specialty pizzas. Reach out to us today to find out more about everything we have to offer!