It’s something that happens to all of us. Your stomach is rumbling. You reach for your fridge, and there it is: a gorgeous piece of pizza dough just waiting to be made into a savory, sumptuous pizza. Of course, when it comes to frozen pizza, you can’t do better than Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza. If you can’t indulge that singular Giovanni’s craving, why not use that dough for something unique, rather than set yourself up for disappointment? Here are some suggestions:
· Overnight baked eggs bruschetta: Entertaining for the holidays? Using your pizza dough for a clever twist on a breakfast casserole will wow even the most discerning holiday guest. Even better, you can make it the day before so you can spend your time with your guests, not in the kitchen.
· Cheesy bread: Sure, it is technically one pizza topping on a piece of round bread. That doesn’t make cheesy bread any less enticing, especially if you’ve got several kinds of cheese to choose from.
· Scrambled egg pockets: Breakfast is no time for frozen pizza, so why not use that pizza dough to create your own unforgettable pockets filled with eggs, onions and maybe even a little bit of breakfast bacon?
· A turkey pot pie: bWhy not use that dough as the topping on a steaming, meat-filled pot pie stuffed to the crust with all the vegetables you love?
· Homemade garlic knots: This easy-as-pie recipe only requires your pizza dough, a few herbs, some garlic and the cheese of your choice.
· Pizza on a stick: Give your dough the kebab treatment with alternating dough strips, pepperoni, sausage and all your favorite pizza toppings.
· Reuben calzones: Instead of filling your pizza dough with parmesan and Italian meats, substitute the usual for some shredded corned beef, a dash of sauerkraut and a hefty dose of Swiss!
· Buffalo wing bites: The perfect addition to any game day, you can craft these tasty morsels by wrapping your pizza dough around a bit of spicy buffalo chicken and popping them in the oven.
· Zeppoles: Indulge your sweet tooth with this fan-favorite Italian dessert, a delicious concoction that’s essentially just fried dough smothered in sugar or cinnamon.
· Cinnamon sugar messy bread: Still need something to satisfy your dessert needs? Try this sweet and frosted creation that’s sure to be a hit with family and friends alike (provided you want to share, of course).
There’s No Beating the Original
As much fun as it can be to experiment with a classic, at the end of the day, there’s no beating the original use for dough: a good, old-fashioned pizza. If you’re a pub, bar, restaurant, or grocery store searching for delicious frozen pizza, then look no further than Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza.
For more than 20 years, we’ve been providing the most delicious wholesale pizza on the market. Throughout the Midwest, people are waking up to the Giovanni’s difference. Visit our website today and find out what makes Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza a cut above the rest. We look forward to being your trusted distributor!