No matter where you go or whom you talk to, you’d be hard pressed to find someone who wouldn’t list a piping hot pizza as one of their favorite meals. After all, when it’s made with quality ingredients, nothing beats a scrumptious pizza pie. Concerned about giving your customers or students a nutritious and delicious meal? A search for wholesale pizza just might be the right answer for you. If you haven’t stopped to consider the nutritional value present in your slice of pizza, you’ll be astonished to discover how many food groups are present in a good pie (spoiler alert: it’s all of them):
· Grains and bread: Whether your pizza is made from traditional bread dough or wheat grain, you’re doing your body a favor. Traditional dough provides antioxidants, while wheat grain contains several vitamins and is an excellent source of fiber.
· Fruit: No, “fruit” doesn’t refer to the pineapple on top of a Hawaiian pizza (even though pineapple is an excellent source of vitamin C). Tomatoes, the primary ingredient in that yummy red sauce spread across your pizza crust, are a great place to find the cancer-fighting antioxidant lycopene.
· Dairy: Once the tomato sauce is applied, it’s time for the cheese—and then it’s perfectly acceptable to stop. Giovanni’s cheese pizza is a perennial favorite for wholesale pizza, not just because cheese is an excellent source of calcium, but because it’s delicious.
· Vegetables: When it comes to adding toppings to your pizza, nothing beats a vegetable for nutritional value. Whether choosing from mushrooms, peppers or perhaps a nuanced take on chicken Alfredo, you can find a varied source of valuable nutrients when you add veggies to the final pizza.
· Meat: Pepperoni, Italian sausage, breakfast bacon or grilled chicken—they’re all delicious sprinkled across a pizza. They’re also all excellent sources of protein, which the human body needs.
· Oils: Though you might not believe it, the human body needs a certain amount of the fats found in oils because they contain omega-3s. These heart-healthy fats can serve to help you absorb nutrients from other foods more efficiently, too.
The Best Pizza in the Region
Not everyone can claim that their pizza is nutritious. It all comes down to the care put into finding the freshest, highest quality ingredients. That’s the distinction that separates Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza from the crowd. We put nothing but the best ingredients (plus a few flavorful secrets of our own) into every one of our pizzas.
If you’re a school, restaurant or grocery store in search of the best wholesale pizza, we’re the answer you’re looking for. Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza takes immense pride in stocking the most delicious frozen pizza available. For more than 25 years, we’ve wowed clients with our delectable pizzas.
When you work with Giovanni’s, you can rest assured that every one of our myriad styles of pizza is made with your complete satisfaction in mind. Visit our website and get in touch with us today—we’re sure you won’t be disappointed!