Frozen pizza is a popular food option all over the world. Whether you’re looking to feed an entire family or need a snack for game night, pizza is sure to make everyone happy. However, some people understandably get tired of having the same old frozen pizza.
Interested in learning how to make frozen pizza better? Read on for several delicious and easy frozen pizza upgrades:
- Drizzle your favorite olive oil: When trying to figure out how to make frozen pizza better, some people think they have to add a bunch of extra ingredients. However, a high-quality olive oil may be all your frozen pizza needs to take it to the next level. Simply grab your favorite and drizzle a little on top of the frozen pizza right after it exits the oven. You could even fill a small bowl with olive oil and dip your crusts for an extra kick of flavor. Many swear by the taste of extra virgin olive oil.
- Throw on some cured meats: Have you recently hosted a dinner party featuring a charcuterie board? Utilize any extra cured meat by adding it to your frozen pizza. Cured meat offers an extra richness that you don’t normally get with plain pepperoni. Cured meats that are sure to go great with your frozen pizza include prosciutto and salami.
- Pack on some protein with leftover chicken: If you’re looking for a frozen pizza that’s sure to fill you up, add some leftover chicken. Properly seasoned chicken can punch up the flavor of your frozen pizza. Simply shred any leftover chicken and sprinkle it all over your frozen pizza, then add your favorite seasonings and sauces. For example, chicken with hot sauce and ranch makes for a delicious Buffalo-style frozen pizza.
- Bake on high heat or utilize your air fryer for leftover slices: Many people prefer a crispy crust, which is sometimes hard to achieve with leftover pizza. If you want a crispy crust, bake your leftover pizza on heat around 400 to 425 degrees. Cooking your pizza for a few minutes in an air fryer can also make the crust crispy.
- Only purchase top-quality frozen pizza: Some people aren’t too picky about their frozen pizza. However, if you want to do your taste buds a favor, you should only purchase top-quality frozen pizza. Paying a little more for a frozen pizza made with fresh, quality ingredients is sure to change your life. You can usually judge the quality of pizza by checking customer reviews.
As you can see, there are many ways to make frozen pizza better. Use these simple upgrades to make sure you never tire of frozen pizza. And be sure to only purchase frozen pizza that’s worth the price.
At Giovanni’s Frozen Pizza, we put love and care into all our food. You can trust that you’re getting pizza made with top-quality ingredients and expert techniques when purchasing from us. Some of our most popular pizzas include our 4 Meat Pizza, Breakfast Pizza and Super Deluxe Pizza. You can even customize your own frozen pizzas!